Friday, March 14, 2014

Design Team Favorites CMM81

Thank you for joining us for CMM81!

It's obvious our Card Makin' Mamas & Papas love their layers...certainly made it difficult for the Design Team to choose just one card as their favorite!


Design Team Favorites
where the Design Team chooses one of your cards
and gives YOU a creative high five!

Sharon, I think that your masculine card is wonderful, the image and colouring of course is perfect but combined with the background paper choices, it pops off the card.   The metallic colouring on the bike has me itching to try some new colour choices.  Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to try something new.
Love your card, Eret! You have put so much time and detail into it. The birdcage looks gorgeous. I love the sheen and dimension on it and the fact that you created your own cut file for it too. Very clever! Love the detailing with the embossing powder around the frame. A very cleverly constructed card with such careful attention to detail.


DT Carolyn | #9 LeeAnn
Love the background papers and how well she coordinated the colors of her image to the background. Just super cute!


DT Kim | #37 Danielle
I love everythig about this card. The colors, the image, the flowers and the way it is all layered together is wonderful! Simply sweet!



DT Maria | #171 Shirley
Very sweet card, pretty stamp and the paper colours work very good together!
I love all the elements of this card.  The colouring is perfect as well as the layering of the card and embellishments.  Thanks for sharing!

I like this sweet image, and all of the embellishments. The tools, colors, and the whole design is wonderful!


Thanks for a fabulous challenge!

If you would like to be considered for a DT Fave create your card following the guidelines and theme of the challenge, take well lit pictures and show us your best work!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Susan, for kind words. It was really fun to make this card.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thank you so much for the wonderful comments on my Boy on a Motorbike card - you have really made my day!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized I never said thank you for the DT pick by Carolyn. I really appreciate it :) Thanks for all your great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete